Today before I logged in, I ran my MMOUI Minion client to see if any addons needed updating. Among the couple that had been updated was SLDataText. Problem was, the client updated it using a different version of the addon, which caused some configuration issues.
If you’re trying my user interface, then be sure you maintain this version of SLDataText: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info8539-SLDataText.html, which is being updated by Taffu. If you accidentally update to the Cataclysm 4.3 Fan Update by SuicidalKatt, then you’ll lose the formatting.
If the above screenshot looks familiar, then just delete the SLDataText folder from the AddOns directory (in your WoW folder), along with the SLDataText.lua located in your Saved Variables (in the WTF folder of your WoW directory), then replace them with the ones from the GarUI folder you downloaded.
I doubt there are too many of you with this issue, but I figured if it happened to me…it’s bound to get a couple more of you.
Hope this helps.